How to Qualify
To receive pet assistance under King’s Harvest programs the owner must:
- Be below the poverty level as established by the US Dept. of Health and Human Services
- Provide some form of identification(state, federal or county) ID card
- Show proof of ownership of the pet (vet bill, rabies certificate, license or proof you have cared for the pet more than seven consecutive days)
- Provide a rental/lease agreement or property taxes with your name to indicate you have a home for your pet(s).
- Proof of income for every household member.